Tuesday, November 11, 2008

have you ever been so surprised

that you just don't know what to say except for the same thing over and over?? i had that last night when my friend twyla "just stopped by " to bring my birthday card late,so late, quoting her here by the way and apologizing all over the place. she wanted me to open my funny card and this is what i found. we are going to see celine dion monday night!!!!! all i could say was "are you kidding me??" and" oh my gosh" over and over again! so excited and surprised. unbelievable! i can hardly wait....it's a dream for both of us really, as we always wanted to got to las vegas to see her but,that never happened. i plan on making a tutu today so i have it ready for when my sweet pea comes on friday!
can't wait to have her here for a few days while her mom and dad are gone. grandpa volunteered to take care of her all by himself monday night so i can go see celine. pretty nice huh? he's probably looking forward to having her to himself for a while since i tend to monopolize her when she is around! lol! have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh I'm so happy for you Deb..that is going to be awesome!!! And very very nice of G-pa to offer to babysit. Cant wait to hear all about it!