Wednesday, February 25, 2009

as i'm typing this my

thermometer says 50 degrees and the sun is shinning so my thoughts naturally turn to spring,which is less than one month away and i can hardly wait to have this to look at out my window or in a vase on a table...... i've been seeing alot of these guys for the last couple of weeks so i know there is hope !;) although my dad used to say that robin's are a dumb bird!? oh well, i'm happy to see them anyway dumb or not! lol!
my hydrangea in full bloom. isn't it pretty?

and i will leave you with this sweet little photo my dd sent me this morning of my sweet pea and her daddy. it's the little things isn't it? life is good.



have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

lol.. I thought I stepped back in time there for a minute. I knew it was warm yesterday..but blooming flowers??lol.. then I read on. I'm with you, cant wait for spring!