Thursday, March 5, 2009

cully all askew

as he did not feel good,again,yesterday! poor little guy,his stomach was all upset and making weird noises! he's much better today. isn't this the cutest cupcake? stephanie made this for me. i'm on a mission today to find an easel to set it on. i plan on setting it on the kitchen counter.
we are going to paint our family room very soon and when that is done i plan on re-doing the bookcases and i want to use this old clock that we got from my fil years ago. he was tearing down a building in our home town and he found it in the top floor of the building before they began demolition. it's a seth thomas and i love it but, it is soo heavy in the case i think i might just take the face out and store the box. what do you think? any ideas for me?

have a nice day!


1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Glad Cully is feeling better!!!
Love that clock. Hard to say.. but I bet it would look great out of the box also. YOu know me.. I'm a visual person.. gotta see it. lol
It's a super cool clock , that's for sure!