Thursday, December 6, 2007

looky what finally came in the mail.....this a beautiful book, by the very talented, catherine matthews-scanlon. it is full of wonderful projects and very informative. i love it! it is so worth the long wait i had to endure! ;) you should check it out for sure!http://www.cmscanlon.blogspot.com
pretty pretty projects!! just full of eye candy!!!




this is my beautiful and simple "fontanini" nativity set that i got while we were in rome,italy. the lovely lady at the store wrapped it so well, for me but, i still carried it onto the plane with me. i was worried it would get broken on the long trip home. we all know how our luggage can be handled, so i didn't want to risk it. i had wanted a true fontanini nativity set for years but,they were very expensive here in the states. this one was half the price in rome, as opposed to here at home. needless to say i was thrilled. our mantle this year was some what inspired by http://www.paigeknudsen.blogspot.com/ and one of the several holiday magazines that i have and i can't remember which one. very simple....



snow,snow, snow today maybe 3-4 inches on the ground now. looks so pretty and white.





a little christmas blingy flower hanging by my kitchen window.






have a nice evening!




2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Darn... why didnt I order that book earlier, so I'd have mine now??? grrrr
I will have to wait now...but it's ordered!
Your mantel is pretty!!

MJ said...

Lovely nativity scene. Reminded me of N in church this past weekend: while we were praying, I felt her little hand tugging my arm while saying, "Mommy, no sleeping!"