Monday, December 17, 2007

what a weekend!! christmas at my mom's in iowa was this weekend and the whole family was there which was wonderful in itself but, then i spied my sweet girl's hand shortly after she and jim arrived and i know my mouth fell open and my eyes got huge and i looked at jill and she said"yes, it's what you think it is"!!!!!!!!!! so happy, to see my girl sooo happy and her life going in a wonderful direction in many ways! words cannot express all i feel in my heart right now, the holiday season is here,my family, all of them are healthy and happy, and so much to look forward to in the new year! life is good and i feel so blessed to have wonderful family and friends in my life. my sweet sissy and her wonderful family....

my dear brother and his precious kids....

and my sweet carter after a big day at great grandma's......


have a nice day!

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Well Well... that is fantastic news! What a totally Great weekend for you and your fam!
Congrats to Jill and Jim!!!
BEAUTIFUL ring!

MJ said...

Happy belated Christmas! Hope you had a lovely Christmas day filled with good food, family, love and peace!

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope you had a blessed Christmas!! Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2008!!!