Thursday, June 19, 2008

good morning

i went out and cut some roses for the house. they are so pretty right now. i'm sure all the warm and humid weather has helped. a quick and simple layout that i did yesterday. sorry about the bad photo. it's very cloudy this morning and also that blingy paper clip is heavy and bending the paper over.
took a photo of our house and hung it in the front entry. nothing worse than an un-adorned wall right? ;)
and last but, certainly not least, my little sweet pea. didn't get to see her last night as her grandpa was way to tired to make the trip. he roofed all day in the hot sun and needless to say it kicked his butt and of course he is all tan already! anyway, hopefully tonight we can bring the kids our deep freeze. we just don't seem to need all that freezer space anymore. so they can put it to good use,i'm sure.
have a nice day!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh MY.. she is growing and changing so fast! CUTE photo! ..but then again..they all are! lol

Unknown said...

Hello Ms. Deb! My, my, aren't your roses beautiful! And goodness, Miss Kaylie is so adorable-no matter what kind of face she is currently wearing! LOL! I can tell you are really missing not having her around so much. I know how you feel, girl. I guess it's just inevitable that all us grandma's have to go through it. I'm glad to see the weather has cleared up in your part of the country, I've been praying for y'all. Good to be back on the 'circuit.'
Hugs,
Liv