Sunday, June 8, 2008

is there anything that compares

to the sweet innocence of a baby child? hmmmm i think not. i can not get over the overwhelming sense of love i have for this little girl! for that matter i don't want to but, i need to try and get my emotions in check as you will see in the following couple of photos. she just kept smiling at me and cooing and of course big baby me started crying.jill was taking pictures with my camera and i wasn't even aware that she was.

look at her,my little dolly! and look at her big baby,red faced gram! yikes!!

getting it under control here,i think....always questionable tho!lol!


yep it's under control now! wow i'm sure you all are thinking,what a big baby right?!( and not kaylie either);)


just as you are coming into dunlap this is in a field not far from the road! why it's there i don't know but, it's so cute i thought i would share it with you.




have a nice sunday!




2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh..that sequence of photos is so great! She is just so "smilie".
That girl and dog is cute..wonder what it is for?

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! I can feel your awe at being with little Kaylie! Isn't it awesome how God put so much control of your heart in her tiny little hands! My heart swells with joy seeing you two together!

The frame looks great right there!

I love the tableau in the field; wonder if it's a tribute to a couple of sweet young pals that have since grown up and old?
Have a blessed week!
Hugs,
Liv