Monday, October 20, 2008

well she's crawling

now too! she's been sitting up on her own for a couple of weeks and now this! she's seven months old today. seems like she's doing this stuff a bit early but, it's been a long time since my baby was a baby.... :) i bought her a little tiara for halloween cause she is our princess you know. she could see the tinsel and "fur" and kept putting her head up to try and see what was there! so funny....
my little princess....
kaylie modeling her bear hat for us and checking out her papa's shinny watch.... she was really liking that watch! uh oh shinny, sparkly things are catching her eye already! lol!
have a nice day!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

What a sweetheart she is. So glad you guys had a great time with them yesterday. Hope you have a wonderful "Birthday day" today!!!!

Paben said...

Oh she is so adorable! I am having Bubby withdrawals so I know how you feel!LOL!I asked Ron if he was in the mood for A William (Bubby) overnighter tonight or tomorrow night as we have it off!He hasn't commited yet!I love the Tiara,but that fuzzy bear hat is so cute!