Friday, December 19, 2008

i finished my project from

the other day when the artsy girls met at vic's for an afternoon of creating,laughing and christmas cookies. it was such a fun afternoon. vic is a great hostess and the artsy girls are so fun and so talented! i finally remembered to buy batteries for the lights on top of my nativity set. i just love the way it looks with the string of lights turned on....

the saying on this plaque is so true,isn't it?

bud hung this window for me last week....love how it looks,esp. before we had all this snow! ;)


tussie mussie needed to be decorated for the holidays too. simple,silvery,glittery snowflakes.




have a nice day!


2 comments:

Paben said...

Your Shadow box turned out so cute and you can put a new pic. in every year ,very handy!Your house is so nicely decorated for Christmas!I am not doing much this year as only one daughter and my parents will be here!Maybe my brother!You enjoy that sweet baby and don't spoil her too,much Grandma!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh your box turned out great!
All you Christmas decor... totally beautiful!!!