Wednesday, December 31, 2008

i'm not overly fond of pacifiers

and neither is my sweet pea,obviously,cause it's upside down in her mouth but,she like to chew on them now that she is cutting teeth. one tooth is completely in and half of another.... sweet pea in a santa hat. this picture was part of of gift from her little family. never been a cuter santa!;) wish i could see her face a bit tho...
modeling her iowa hawkeyes outfit.love this baby girl.....


i have errands to run so i better get on with my day. have a nice one and happy new year!

3 comments:

Paben said...

Oh Kaylie is so sweet!She looks more like you everytime I see New Pics!I hope you all had A wonderful Christmas And Happy New Year!

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH CUTE!!!
Are those from Jills camera phone???? Wow.. they are clear. Esp love the Santa hat one!!! She's a doll!

Charmingdesigns said...

What wonderful photos!!!! I came over to visit you from Vicki C Laurie