Friday, January 2, 2009

just a random post

today.the picture on the left was part of our gift from j&j&k, they went to sears and i thought the pictures turned out pretty good. the one on the right, i took when sweet pea stayed with us. i got these very lovely paper mache ornaments from someone special. it was part of my b.day gift,aren't they cool? i love them....
i got this "mercury glass" candlestick holder from target yesterday! it was a whole $2.24!! i love after christmas sales,don't you? ;)


this is our new chair and my faux fir throw i also got yesterday. we decided we liked the family room arranged the way we had it before so when we got $$ from my mom for christmas we decided to get a new recliner and put everything back the way it was before. sometimes it's just best that way,i guess....


as i was looking for a not to busy checkout at target i spied an adorable baby looking at me and guess who it was,yep,my sweet pea and her momma too of course! please excuse the bad photo of me,the adorable part makes up for it right?;)



have a nice day!



2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh what a card that little one is! Totally fun pic of you two! That is amazing that you ran into them there... how funny!

Paben said...

Well it sure did make grandma smile!How Wonderful!Yes I know just how you feel!Have A warm and Happy New Year!