Friday, November 2, 2007

another photo of my front entry now that halloween is over. just lovin that white painted look! ;)
when becky stopped friday night i asked her what i could change out my peonies in the cone for and she suggested, bittersweet and i just happened to have a bunch and i love the way it looks. thanks bec! here's my newly painted white table and plate/pie stand in our kitchen. love that too. hard to see my crown cookie cutter on that bottom plate. hmmm, maybe a small napkin or doily under it? white of course!
got a box of goodies yesterday fromhttp://www.blogger.com/www.sayitwithletters.blogspot.com not the hand but, the "s" and the rest of the stuff. ready for me to paint and decorate them up.i'm going to decorate the hand too.

well, i better get busy. have a nice day!


No comments: