Friday, November 23, 2007

hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!! we really did, lots of food, laughter and togetherness, with one exception,my sissy terri and her hubby bob and my sweet niece blayne couldn't be with us but, they were in our thoughts! we love you guys and missed being with you. just some shots of the group around the table,ruthie,j,brother dan & dh bud....

my mom,jim and jillian...

after dinner in front of the t.v. of course, to watch football. cully wanted to nap but, was way to nosey with all the company around!



mom and i talking it all over! ;)



cully, now has moved to be by my mom even tho she didn't have her pink slippers on! cully loves my mom!!



bud just couldn't take it,full stomach, his chair,covered with his blanket the fireplace going and the t.v. on! and "watching" football,of course! typical guy i guess!!!





have a nice day!!



3 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Happy Thanksgiving, what a sweet post full of fun news and cute dogs.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.... LOL... great pic of Bud!!! lol

All your photos of you Thanksgiving are so nice... I'm so glad you got to have you family there with you, to enjoy the day!!

Elle Jay Bee said...

You made me laugh out loud with that picture!! What a hoot! If that photo were of me, I'd probably have drool snaking down my chin!!

Thanks for the laugh!!
Linda