Tuesday, February 5, 2008

my next project is the main bathroom,i think..... i keep looking at it and i know i want to get rid of the wallpaper and the border but, the color is good for me. let me explain a bit, should of done that first huh? ;) anyway, our main bath is in two parts this part where the vanity is,has wallpaper and the second part is where the tub and toliet are and that part is painted. so with that in mind i just want the whole room painted and i like the khakhi color with my painted woodwork and so i think it will basically stay the same. ok i'm rambling a bit but you get the idea right? minus the wallpaper and border. just tired of it after ten and a half years. this is the first room we did when we moved in and it's past time for a bit of a change.

stopped at one of my favorite places in town yesterday and found this great window. i have been looking for a six pane window for a long time for a project i have in mind and now i can work on that since i won't be going anywhere today as we are in a winter storm advisory and it's snowing like crazy already.....

have a nice day!!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. you just move from one room to another! Your giving me a complex girl! I still dont have that hidious border down in my bathroom! ( you know ..the one I started talking about changing...uhh.. last FEB!) lol