Tuesday, February 19, 2008

okay i think i have some issue with the color brown.....it all started awhile back when i said i wanted to paint the family room a diffrent color than the red you see here. jill(dd) said as long as it's not brown!! what? why would you think that i thought about brown for a new color? hmmm,i don't have too much brown or do i??
i love my brown feather wreath on my brown living room wall....
my brown candles on/in my mercury glass(another weakness) holders.... ;)


the dark brown dinning room table and hutch,but,notice the green too please.



the brown (AND white ;0) transferware plates......well, it doesn't stop here but, maybe i do have a little too much brown? nah i LOVE it!



love this copper/brownish boiler.......




oh and i love white too..... esp. because of this little guy.;)



have a nice evening!





1 comment:

MJ said...

Although I'm not a brown person, I quite like my Benjamin Moore Natural Linen paint which is quite neutral. We have a brown undertoned colour in the living room as well (mainly because it works with my dh's couch set!) and it has made the room quite warm. That's the nice thing about brown is that it can be quite a soothing colour!