Friday, February 22, 2008

this is not the best photo of the wall of sorts in my kitchen but, aside from that i keep thinking i need one more "thing" on this wall with my clock i love and my gordman's two tin,remember kristin? fun girl's day shopping and all....anyway, i'm thinking maybe a canvas of something so that if i got tired of it,and you know i will ;)i could re-do quickly or get someting diffrent...too much?? not a very big wall at all. ok now on to my livingroom,i'm not so sure about this wall above the couch anymore....keep wanting to tear it all down and start over with something diffrent,not sure what tho....any ideas?

here is what i did with my window that i mentioned in an earlier post. i'm liking it and check out my branch,nice touch i think....thanks vic for that idea!

well, that's it for now. off to see if i can re-do a little somethin-somethin before my hubs gets home!;) have a nice wekend!

No comments: