Monday, July 7, 2008

guess who came over

for a visit yesterday? my little sweet pea and her mom too. poor little girl was scared of both of us this visit! hopefully she will get past this soon... :( she is such a little doll....
this is cully doing his impression of ed grimley,from snl way back in the day when martin short was on! maybe some of you will remember him. too funny,anyway,this is how ed's hair was in the skits. ok never mind....lol!
well,here are the tables that used to be red. i love them. nice change,i did like the red but, something"new" is nice too.
had the neighborhood coffee here this morning. this is a shot of all the ladies.
have a nice day!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow .. I guess I didnt realize there were so many ladies in you coffee group! That's a bunch. Cully's hair!!! lollllll FUNNY!
And SweetPea.. well she is really really starting to look like her mommy to me! Big time!

Unknown said...

Hello there Deb! I can't believe you went 2 weeks without posting?! You have been down; now up with you! I simply adore those photos of Kaylie and I downloaded them for 'future' use? Tee, Hee!
What does Kaylie's Mom look like? I'm very curious now that I read Vicki's comment. send me a pic?
Hope you are up and at 'em very soon indeed. I have missed you. Please don't dessert me!
Love,
Liv