Friday, July 18, 2008

what is a post from me

without at least one photo of my sweet pea? i hope you all don't mind seeing her again and again but, i do this for my family that pops in and doesn't get to see kaylie. :)
we have been trying to do a bit of going "green" and so all the lamps in our house have the new light bulbs in them. it took some getting used to but, i'm glad we have changed them all out now. i did get this new lampshade yesterday cause i just couldn't take the other being crooked all the time!stuff like that really bothers me for some reason?! it was the kind of shade that clamps on to a regular bulb and it was not working for me! so i got this one that sits on the harp and you hold it on with the finial. much better.... i love this dog! he's taking a big nap in his/bud's chair! cracks me up!

a simple lo i did of kaylie the other day!she was just waking up from her nap.....what a sweetie she is!

have a nice day!

No comments: