Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i love roses

and mine are just loving this hot&humid weather! this is about the only thing that loves this kind of weather! jarrod and carter.carter actually called and wanted to come over and see his dad,instead of the usual never wanting to visit his dad and throwing a major fit! so sad really,this is just a very difficult and sad situation,all of the time. ach enough said on that.... look at this darling lo my friend livhttp://www.countrylivs.blogspot.comdid of my sweet pea and me! i love it. liv is such a sweet and caring person.she is talented too,i couldn't do a digital lo if my life depended on it!
and of course a photo of my sweetie to end the post! :)
have a nice day!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

You roses are so beautiful!
I about fell over when I saw that photo of Jarrod.. I havent seen him for quite some time.. and I cant believe how much his looks more like you , than I've ever noticed before. Oh my.. really! And Carter... he's growning up so fast! He's a cute kid! I know he loves his dad. So glad for Jarrod that his called and wanted to come spend some time.
The layout Liv did.. is SO CUTE! She is a kind hearted thing, isnt she? And talented too!
Kaylie... CUTENESS all over the place!

Unknown said...

Awe, Deb, shucks! Thanks for the sweet comments. But you see, turn about is fair play and you have been a great friend to me since we met! I've cried on your shoulder(s) and railed at the world and you have listened. Thank you friend.
What a good looking couple of guys! I agree with Vicki, Jarrod looks like you and Carter is Gorgeous too! Of course I'm a little partial to Kaylie right now because she fits the description of the type of child I love to have around: All smiles and good nature and doesn't mind where you take her and you can pacify her with the smallest and unimaginative things! (I'm lazy and don't like to entertain children as I am sometimes a child myself and can become quite petulant if I don't get to do things my way.)
Your roses are also gorgeous. I enjoy looking at my neighbor's roses; when I had them they were always covered in Japanese Beetles because I don't use pesticides this close to the lakes.
Whew, this is a long comment-hey? Hope you are at the top of your game this weekend and having a great time!
Love,
Liv