Thursday, August 21, 2008

i love vintage buttons

and when i heard/found out about meg,http://www.princesslasertron.com/ and her beautiful button bokays well, i was a bit giddy! i got this mother of pearl bokay yesterday. i had the vase and just took the red button off and put one of my own m-o-p buttons on instead. i love it! i like the way this little vignette looks....what do you think?
speaking of vignettes,that is the name of this store in the old market. we didn't make it in there on monday but, it's something to look forward to doing soon. looks awesome from the outside....
love these three lights in a store in the old market...
this old telephone booth is such an eye catcher. it is at spaghetti works.....

have a nice day!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

I swear .. I'm going to make some of those. I had been thinking of making some with my felt flowers.. now I'm thinking buttons and felt would be cute??

Catherine said...

That button bouquet rox, LOVE it! Gotta follow the link and see some more!! xox. Have a lovely weekend!