Thursday, August 28, 2008

trying to get

all my photos somewhat organized,so that i can just open this pretty box and they will be at my fingertips instead of in the envelopes above that are now in the garbage. much easier and better! i still have a not very eye pleasing scrap space but, hopefully i will get that changed around soon! not holding my breath tho....i wish the computer and all my stuff was upstairs so i had some great natural light,more than i have in the basement would be great! i have windows but, they are small....i love to look outside and it's not happening downstairs. maybe someday....

my sweet pea is growing so fast, she is five months old now! look at her playing on the floor with her toys...love this baby girl.....

have a nice day!

4 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. I just want to PICK HER UP AND GIVE HER A SQUEEZZZZZ!! what a Cutie pie!

Catherine said...

yeah for you on all that organizing, can you come here next and get me done?? xox. Have a great weekend!

Catherine said...

I gave you a little happiness on my blog Deb, hope you are having a great weekend! xox. Cat

Unknown said...

Hey Deb! Glad to see you are busy scrapping and sorting. I have that same beautiful box! Now if I could just have a beautiful little baby granddaughter . . . thanks for sharing Kaylie!

I have missed hearing from you, friend.

Hugs,
Liv