Tuesday, September 9, 2008

fall is in the air

cully wants to snuggle in this blanket with me in the mornings now that it is cooler. 45 when i got up this morning! seems a bit early but, that's ok. i have been trying to use different settings on my camera and cully is my only somewhat "willing" subject around here! he actually growled at me a little when i was taking his photo! funny....
this cloche didn't mind a bit as i snapped away!
my little sweet pea making a face and just scratching away on the arm of the couch. i think she liked the sound she was making.
well this was a mish-mash post huh?

have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

brrr... I know what you mean. It was chilly in here this morning. I'm sure this weather change is what is causing my headaches. I do really love fall though.. just wish winter didnt have to follow! yuck!