Monday, September 15, 2008

this past wekend was

my nephew logan's confirmation. i went to my mom's to spend some time with her and then we drove to minnesota on sunday for the confirmation. below is my brother dan and logan. me and my sweet nephew. he is such a nice young man.this auntie was very proud and blessed to be asked to be his sponsor.
of course a visit home had to include flower village,i used to work there. i walked in and this is what i saw. it was beautiful!! the fall colors were awesome and i just was overwhelmed! i didn't know which way to turn so i could take it all in!
it was hard to be good but i was. i didn't buy too much!
have a nice evening!

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Glad you had such a nice time with your family Deb! Nothing like "going home" huh? ( I mean to your original home).. but coming back you your "now" home and sleeping in your own bed is good to, huh. lol

Catherine said...

What a great shop, wish I could have gone too! Looks like you had a lovely weekend! xox.