Thursday, September 18, 2008

"my grandma had the camera in my face

the whole time i was here for a visit. she took sooo many photos of me,i'm surprised i didn't start crying when she got it out toward the end of my visit!!" cully and kaylie just hanging out. where ever kaylie was,cully thought he needed to be there too.
close but, not to close.....
this little outfit had bees all over it and i love the color on her.
how cute are these bunny slippers? she didn't keep them on for long.kicked them right off....
this is the finished little rocker that grandpa bud made for kaylie. it went home with her today.
i'm a good kind of tired tonight.it was a fun couple of days but, i can tell i'm not used to having a little one around anymore!
have a nice evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Golly! Ms. Deb! Wonderful photos-that little yummy girl is growing so fast! I'm so glad you got to keep her for a while. (it really makes you appreciate your old age when you can give them back and then take a well-deserved nap!) Cully is still the prettiest doggy around with that shiny coat. Tell grandpa that the rocker is perfect! I can see there are two artist in your home. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Liv

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. she's so cute in that little outfit Deb. I bet you are tired.. I would be , I know that. I could hardly stay awake earlier..but got a second wind , here for a bit. I hope you are sleeping like a log ..after the "Grandma time" the last couple of days.
That little rocker is just darling!