Friday, May 15, 2009

hobby lobby is a fun

place to shop. i got this glass cloche when i stayed with my sis. don't know what i'm going to put in it,but, i like the way it looks empty so i might leave it that way. i also got this cross and it is meant for the garden but, i hung it by the patio door....
this little guy has been my shadow ever since i came home monday!! i can not move and he is just right there! i suppose he will be keeping his distance this afternoon as my sweet pea is coming to stay for the weekend! a bit jealous,he is....

it's a topsy turvy!! mom and i are tryin this baby out this season. we are going to get tons of tomatoes(right?)!! that's what the advertisement says,hopefully they are not blowing smoke!lol! we shall see....

have a nice day!



1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... I cant wait to see how your tomato thing works. I have been wanting to order one..(but Danno thinks it wont produce) PROVE HIM WRONG WILL YA! lol If it works, I'll be getting one next year!!