Tuesday, May 26, 2009

loook at this!!!!

almost full to the top,of those dreadful helicopter things from the neighbor's tree!! i just got this from our patio area! and this is what cully ate that made him sick! WOW!! on a happier note,my new little treasure from one of my favorite shops. they call it a cornucopia vase.
i also got a matching lamp shade for the small lamp on the mantel. i must admit i'm getting a bit tired of the red,red everything that i have. time for a change. bud didn't get around to painting the (yes,red) walls in the family room this holiday weekend as he did something to his back! ;(


i like somethings to match i guess more than i want to admit,most of the time!


my sweet pea's mama sent this photo of her getting her feet in the water at the local park....love it!!




my doll face in her black and white dress....love this baby girl....



have a nice day!




1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

She ADORABLE!!!!
I love that dress!