Thursday, May 14, 2009

i love this wreath

but, j calls it the eye-poker....i had it hanging in the garage and every time he would walk by he would "get" part of the wreath,so i moved it to the patio area and i guess it's still a problem for him. oh well,works for me ! :) this is my peppermint geranium that i got while i was visiting my mom. i think it is so pretty. i had it hanging but, you know me i changed my mind and put it in this basket that my childhood neighbor made for me.

pretty little daisy...

hmmm can't remember what this is called but, i really like it and think it looks old-fashioned.

the very faded tin flag and my new hanging plant....




better view of the plant. no clue what these flowers are called as there was no tag with it only the instructions about it's care.?any clue what the plants are?


so in the end i think the patio area is ready for us to enjoy.unless i find something else that catches my eye! ;)
have a nice day!





No comments: