Saturday, April 21, 2007

first i want to wish my sweet niece,blayne a happy birthday, a day late! our computer line was down until just awhile ago so i couldn't do it last night!;( it's hard to believe that "my baby" is 25!! seems like just yesterday she was playing outside with our kids, riding big wheels and swimming and being just the cutest little peanut ever! well, she still is the cutest little peanut ever just so grown-up now! wow, looking at this photo of her makes me smile and then makes me want to cry. time sure flies and now she is off in mexico doing what she loves, so good for her. i'm so proud of her, as if she really was my own child,thanks sissy for sharing her with me.
we love you blayne...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

loretta said...

that is really a cute pict. of Blayne. Hope she had a good birthday

Terri said...

I'm loving your blog, Deb! I hope Blayne saw her birthday wishes!
Love you!