Tuesday, April 10, 2007




well, if you have read my first post you probably gathered that iam not the best writer or speller in the world but,i want to try and stay better connected with my family and friends so i really want to give this a try...my high school typing teacher would be appalled at my horrid hunt & pecking that i do now! LOL it's been a long time since h.s. that's for sure!



it's a dreary rainy day here in ne. and here's hoping the snow stays north of us! sorry family if you are getting snowed upon! good day to blog right?



just want to share this canvas i did of my beautiful grandma when she was a teenager! she was 17 in the picture @ 1911. doesn't she look elegant with her fur muff and fur scarf? i had to make the photo much smaller to fit the canvas as you can see from the actual picture of her here on the shelf in our bedroom.

i think my cousin pam looks alot like grandma. jarrod(ds) says i look like her but, i don't see it like i do with pam.

well, i think cully is ready to go out so i better run. have a nice evening.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! She was stunning! You shelf in your bedroom looks great!