Thursday, April 12, 2007















i have been thinking for a long time now how nice it would be to have a friends & family get together of sorts. either a bbq or potluck or just anything so we could all get in one place and visit and catch-up on what's going on in all our busy lives. now common sense tells me that that is probably pretty much impossible but, i can dream, right? anyway, i thought i would at least try and share some of the favorite corners i have in our home since we moved here 10 years ago. mind you these "corners" of mine are always changing in one way or another. my mom can tell you i'm forever changing and moving things around,i have always done this,even when i was at home with my folks. i would hound mom to help me move my bed and dresser in my room all the time.paint or wallpaper, well you get the idea...now it's just more of moving my "treasures" from one spot to another!




this is my favorite chair to sit in and read a good book....









love the new color of our dinning room. it really warmed up the space.

come on over for a visit anytime, your always welcome!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

As always, every little nook and cranny of your home is just beautiful!!!