Tuesday, April 17, 2007










just random stuff today...it is so nice outside today again!!! spring is in the sir.even though all my flowers are toppled over from the cold snap last week. i did notice this sign of spring as i was walking back up the driveway after getting the mail today.
a momma robin has been very busy!!


sorry about the blurry photo on the left. this is a frame with some of my moo cards in it. below is a frame i got from my dear friend vic for my birthday. it's a photo of the front of our house and our name and some old skeleton keys hanging in there. i have it in our front entryway on a table.
well, cully is laying by the door waiting for bud to get home so i better close and start supper. have a nice evening!




1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh how sweet is that nest! That would just make me smile! (untill the babies start pooing all over) lol I burst your bubble on that one , didnt I?lol
Your moo cards are cool!
That is so funny that Cully knows when Bud is coming,and waits like that.