Monday, April 9, 2007

just getting started




well i said i thought i would never do this but, yet here i'am posting on my new blog....just goes to show you, never say never. i did have some "gentle coaxing" from my friend Vic, someone who also thought she would never have a blog and now has a great blogspot!! she is a pro at this now so i'm sure i will be asking/begging her for help(alot)!!!

anywho, if you by chance are reading this bear with me until i get the hang of things please. have a great day everone.
the pendent on the left is something that i made,inspired by pam garrison. the photo on the right is my puppy, Cully in his Easter bunny ears. the photo was taken by my dear friend Vic !

4 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Yay!!! You did it Debra! Welcome to the world of blogdom. I LOVE that Penant. Seeing it in person , was really a treat. Cully is the perfect little Easter Pup! lol

Ruth Rector said...

Woo Hoo...at least if we can't all keep in touch in person I can keep track of everything you talented ladies are up to online.

Deb said...

What an adorable little dog in his cute bunny ears (we like to dress up our lab too) :-)
Your pendent is beautiful - I have wanted to make one as well ... I love the bird stamp.

loretta said...

love your picture with the short bangs mom