Wednesday, August 8, 2007

cully says,"what, raining again??" usually we are outside in the morning so cully can explore and play and i work on my "tan". not this week so far, poor cully! sooo since it's raining and in an effort to keep some what busy i have been doing some cleaning with my new mrs.meyer's cleaning products. wow they smell so good(lavender) and i feel like i'm actually doing something constructive!! ;)

yes, i'm being a bad girl and shopping!! i won this sweet red transfer ware jar off of eBay! love it! AND, best of all my order from "100 wishes" came today and it's great! andrea's presentation of the items is wonderful! she even sent a personal note that she wrote herself!! look how she tagged all the stuff and the ribbon she tied them with along with a m-o-p button!









this cone has old ledger paper around it and the goodies are inside the pink tissue. sweet! it's fun to be "bad" sometimes you know?!



have a nice day!



1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

That looks like some pretty cool stuff! I'm going to have to check it out! I saw you and Becky both had it linked.. and I've never heard of it... where have I been? I better step out of my cave now and then!