Friday, August 3, 2007

sorry these two pictures are so blurry, hmm don't know why for sure? anyway, they are images in the sweet little book i got yesterday. it's such a darling book!
my dear friends vic & jan gave me these silver vintage looking salt & pepper shakers, just because....rak....they are so thoughtful.i love them, thanks girls,love ya!



here's my little cully exploring this morning as he does every morning while i try and get some sun/color on my pasty white arms and legs! no swim suit, shorts and a tank top are bad enough!lol!;)
not so bad with the fan, the radio and a good book! i usually go out early enough that it is easier to stand the warm sun, oh and the fan helps too, of course!



have a nice evening!


1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. I'm slow.. A FAN!! why didnt I think of that? lol