Thursday, August 2, 2007

i can only stay home so long and then i must venture out and check out my favorite "treasure" shop! ;) today i didn't have much time because i no more than got there and my phone rang and it was bud wanting me to go to lunch with him, and of course i don't like to pass that up so this is all i found as i dashed around! this sweet book called "cherry tree children". i can't wait to read it it looks very cute. and this little autograph book which is just like the one my dad had. only his was full of autographs and this one is empty....kinda sad in a way... i have always loved brown transfer ware and now i have a couple of red pieces too. the are so pretty. i think i will hang them in the bedroom, next to the mirror on the dresser.
if you get a chance you should check out this onehundredwishes.com on line shop. she has some great stuff! i can't wait to get my order from her! have a nice day!

edit: sorry that on line shop is: www.one hundredwishes.typepad.com

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Those plates are Beautiful and what cool books! As soon as I have a minute... I'm off to check out that site!