Monday, August 13, 2007

i made this pom-pom garland yesterday! i was so inspired by andrea over at velvetstrawberries.typepad.com. i placed an order with her from her new shop and this is what i came up with. i had the silver glittery star and the french hanger and the gold locket. also the bird tag made by my pal vic and the little white bucket. it was fun to do. love the touch of whimsy it adds to my dull gray walls. i want to paint them so badly but, can't decide on a paint color. it would have to be something that bud would be ok with too. it's my space but, yet it's his house too. well, you know what i mean right? ;)



such a humid hot day again today. yuk, i must say i could do without all the humidity, i can handle the warm weather but that humidity gets me! i don't know how my family down south handles this all the time! you are braver than me that's for sure!
have a nice day and stay cool!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

eeeeeeeeewwwwwww ...ahhhhhhhh... your garland is divine!!! It turned out really great Deb!