Thursday, August 23, 2007

i can't believe it's been over a week since i was here...time flies and not much has been going on around here other than both bud & i have caught summer colds! bleech! not so much fun...
i did have a bright spot today tho and was thrilled when maggie, our mail carrier dropped off this lovely door "ornament"! i got it from e-bay and it is so pretty, i'm thrilled! sue does lovely work doesn't she? been working on family genealogy stuff again. i have been at this for so many years now. at least twenty i would guess. i do really enjoy it.

my dad's side of the family is a bit of a puzzle and some on mom's too but, not as much because i had my dear gram to fill in the blanks for me before she passed away.i just keep plugging away at it. hopefully someday i'll have all the blanks filled in.

have a nice day!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Lovely old photos. Isn't is nice to have these remnants of family members? I have some too & I find them inspiring. Have a great week!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thats beautiful Deb!
I should be organizing old photos also... your making me feel bad. yikes! Feel Better!