Sunday, October 21, 2007

gee i didn't realize it had been 11 days since i last posted on my blog! not much has been going on anyway.... jill & jim stopped by yesterday for a visit on my birthday. they brought me flowers and a strawberry cheesecake! yum! and got to visit with my mom cause she was here for the weekend.it was a nice birthday,i got birthday calls and cards and gifts. so sweet of everyone to think of me!
bud finished painting the entryway table and mirror frame for me! i love it. he did a great job! thanks honey!!
these are the carnations from jill&jim. they are so pretty.

this is my gift from my sweet friend,jan. she is so thoughtful and such a nice person! love her! thanks jan!


i can't wait to get my gift from bud. it's 2 vintage prints of westies!! i plan on hanging them in our bedroom. hope they get them in the mail soon and then i will share with you.
have a nice day!!


2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Glad you had a nice Birthday friend..you deserve it! Now... WHEN are we doing lunch?
Jill and Jim look so sweet together.
Glad you mama got to come down for your b day too.

MJ said...

The table looks great! Enjoy using it!

Happy belated b-day!