Tuesday, October 23, 2007

just a couple of photos of our bedroom and the re-doing in there! in case some of you didn't know bud's(dh) given name is david so this "d" works perfect for both of us... my nightstand re-vamped, i had a white ironstone pitcher on here with red tulips in it but, it kept getting knocked over, when i switched on the light,or picked up a book so i thought i should re-do this vignette before the pitcher got a chip or worse broken altogether! hmmm, not so sure it's going to stay this way but, for now it's fine.

had lunch with my dear friend vic,vickichrisman.blogspot.com today and she had these sweet vintage laces for me and some easter pics of cully and this so,so cute, crown cookie cutter! i love it and can't wait to try it out!


she,vic, also nominated me for this "you make me smile award"! isn't she a peach? now i have a someone to nominate too!





have a nice evening!



2 comments:

MJ said...

Wow! Look at all that clear space on a table! It looks lovely! I just seem to be living in clusters upon clusters of stuff! Normally, it would drive me crazy but I'm too occupied!

Nice displays! I look forward to having some clear space of my own! Soon?!

Vicki Chrisman said...

lol, leave it to me to be getting you those pics of cully 6 months past Easter!!lol (or was that even this year?) Oh brother!