Thursday, October 4, 2007

more "nesting" for me again today! it is my one favorite thing to do that has not changed over the years! :) i decided this shelving unit needed a totally different look, and it got it! no more dust, if only for a short time, and it's sort of my tribute to one of "the greatest generation" i suppose. the photo and letters from my dad to my grandparents when he was in the navy during ww2. another of dad in the black hills when i was just a baby.along with the books by tom brokaw and walter cronkite(really admire him alot)also my little globes since the war was fought all around the world. can you tell we just finished watching "the war" on pbs? i've always been interested in history, maybe that explains my love for antiques and vintage things a bit? :)
not sure if this lamp will stay in the window but, for now it's fine i guess....


have a nice evening.

No comments: