Sunday, October 28, 2007

this photo does not do justice to the real beauty of this burning bush in front of our house. it's huge, almost to the underside of the eave on the house and flaming red. my neighbor lady told me she loves to sit in her chair by her window and look out at it! isn't that nice? i truly love fall and all it's beautiful colors. friend becky, stopped by friday night to bring me my order from her uppercaseliving party and to bring a couple of birthday gifts to me! so sweet, the" joy" that bec gave me is wooden and silvery- sparkly. love it thanks bec! and sweets from her sweet sis shari, love that too! thanks shari, for thinking of me!
here's the "s" on the wall in our front entryway. this stuff is great,lots of colors to choose from,as well as any saying or word or initial, reasonably priced and easy to apply. gotta love that! off to put the other purchase on my wall. i got the word "family" to put by the family photos in the upstairs hall.



have a nice day!

No comments: