Thursday, January 17, 2008

do you think this is a bit too much for the living room? the pink and green wooden stool with my floral chair( which by the way does have some pink in it) and my flag pillow?? hmmmm i think i 'm liking it for now anyway..... got this paper mache

hand from babyberry cove and it has always kinda bothered me for some reason....i guess it just needed


some "dressing" up!! i like it soooo much better now. a locket, a key, a little bling on the locket,and more bling around the wrist,vintage lace and some of my favorite ribbons. why have the ribbon in the drawer this way i can look at it and get a pick me up whenever i want!
have a nice day!!


1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Very cool Deb! You are a "detail" girl... and you added so much personality to that with your special touches.