Friday, January 18, 2008

just some more random stuff today....this cloche has a photo of my parents on their wedding day,with their wedding cake topper.the pretty plate belonged to my great-grandmother. i sewed this table runner last night with some left over toile and some red and cream ticking fabric. i put it on the coffee table in our family room to go with our toile lampshades. adds some color to my boring table for now.



this book,"found style" is one of my favorite decorating idea books. if you like funky &vintage,this book is for you!!

have a nice weekend!



2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Love your goodies under your cloche! You sewed that runner? Well well.. suzie sewer! I'm impressed! That book looks VERY interesting!!!
If you like that, you might like this site also
http://www.funkyfinds.blogspot.com/

MJ said...

There's something very classic about toile and it looks so nice on your table! What a great idea!