Monday, January 28, 2008

i got some of martha stewart's glittering glue yesterday along with this beautiful ribbon called hydrangea.it's so pretty,i'm really drawn to this color lately,no matter what they name it.to me it is robin egg blue but, i like hydrangea too!;)
what does a person do when you have a new camera and it's the end of january in nebraska?? well,practice on what you have available at the moment i guess.....ha,that is true for me anyway....this mantel is bugging me because i like the way i have it but, want to change it but,to what? good question....love the photos of my folks and my little whimsical thing in the glass bottle. i think i will leave it the way it is. just wish i could figure out how to cover up that ugly grate/vent in the stone. the kitchen table....


and of course my favorite subject to photograph,cully-wully....still wondering what's that new toy she's got and why won't she let me play with it! ;)




1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Cully!!! That dog has some serious personality!!! lol