Wednesday, January 2, 2008

just popping in to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

so glad to have all the christmas stuff put away and the house back to normal. i love christmas but also love the "cleaner" look of all the holiday decorations put away! my sis terri gave me this darling frame for my birthday and i found a sepia tone photo of the 3 of us as kids and put it in the fame. i hung it on the shutters in the dinning room. i love how it looks hanging there and it makes me smile each time i walk by it! thanks so much sissy for the lovely gift! you know me so well....

our kitchen table,i love cloches and this small one kind of has a different shape to the top of it. hm mm i see i didn't get that in the picture ;~( . i need to practice on my photography skills a bit more.....
have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh .. I totally know what you mean, about the "cleaner" look , after the Christmas stuff is put away! Feel so good!
LOVE that frame from your sis!