Monday, April 28, 2008

guess who

was here for an overnight visit? yep, my little sweet pea, kaylie! i was so excited to see her and have her all to myself,well sorta,had to share with grandpa and cully too but, you know what i mean....she is looking alot like her momma did these days.... my baby,jilly and her baby....i just can't get over it still and kaylie is five weeks old! i'm sure it will sink in eventually. it's so amazing to me and heart warming how much she loves this baby and is such a good mommy.
my sweet pea.....she just wanted to chat i know she did,look at her expression. i know,silly gramma... ;)
the cardinals around our yard are amazing and so pretty.

one of my grain/feed sack pillows.... ok that was a mish-mash of stuff huh? what was your weekend like? hope it was a good one!
have a nice day!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. she IS just a little doll! That photo of her and Jill together is the sweetest!! I'm sure you enjoyed every minute with her this weekend.
That feed sack pillow turned out great.