Friday, April 25, 2008

spring beauty

is everywhere....i took these photos yesterday before it rained and really cooled off. glad i did. it is really chilly today.
hope we don't get any bad weather to ruin all this!
this is my birdcage that i did up. i'm not sure i like it much but, it's ok for now i guess. knowing me i will have to re-do it a bit. :)

wish i had some new pictures of kaylie to share but, i don't for now. hopefully tomorrow i will be babysitting her and then look out! :)
have a nice day!

3 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

Your birdcage is adorable. Thanks for bidding on my chalkboard. You are going to love it, it will fit in perfctly will your goodies!! Love that grate! We are having just the tiniest bit of sunshine today...Our tulips wont even open up. Your trees are beautiful. I did get you little plate off to you today. Please let me know when you get it...oh, I'm having a giveaway over at my blog. Laurie

Vicki Chrisman said...

Love what you did with your birdcage! That little bird, nest and eggs are so cute in there.
Those trees are gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

What gorgeous trees! Wow, NE has some beautiful Springtime. I see you take good photos like Vicki; I'm a lousy photographer and I love looking at others photos!
That birdcage is so beautiful! It reminded me that I have one out in the garage that I could fix up-thanks for the idea.
Aren't grandchildren great? I just wish they didn't become teenagers so quickly! LOL! I have 3 that are teens and only one younger one and he's already 8!
Your little doggie is so cute-I bet he's spoiled rotten. It's getting late here on the East coast so I will be back to check out some of your older post tomorrow.
Hope Spring stays for you! (you probably don't want to hear this but I've had my AC on for two days straight, this week) Thanks for dropping by my blog. Maybe one day I'll be able to blog again about something other than squirrels!
Smiles,
Liv