Thursday, April 17, 2008

missing my little sweet pea......so i just go look at my frig door or at the photo on the bookcase or my 2 photo books full of pictures. i never thought i would be one "of those" grandmas but, i am! love that little girl SO much. today is rainy and very overcast so it's hard to see my lampshade that i re-furbished. it's from my americana decorating days but, i still like it enough to not want to get rid of it cause i like the way the light shines thru the holes in it,so i painted it. i just slapped 4 different color paints on it,whipping them off til they were almost dry and then adding another color. i just used the cheap paints you can get at wal-mart,michael's,places like that.i will take a better photo on a sunshiney day so you can see how it turned out a bit better.

this is my kitchen counter!!blech!!!!! i can not decide if it's a cold or allergies or maybe it's both but,i'm fighting it,what ever it is, all the way. i do not want it to be like what my friend vic had,poor girl, she was soo sick with the cold bug and even bud had a cold for a too long of a time!yuk! so i'm on a germ mission today wiping off doors and everything i can with clorax wipes. i have been doing it all along but, it's intense now~lol!
have a nice day



1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

It's certainly "ok" to be ,.. one of "those" grandmas.. I'm sure I will be when my turn comes too. Every grandma should be one of "those" grandmas!! lol
Glad your starting to feel better!