Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i really think

cully missed kaylie yesterday. all he did was lay around and mope,except, when he was under my feet, all day! poor thing.....he just was so curious about her,just like the last time she stayed with us. this little sweet pea smiles, and it's not gas! she is just a happy baby! sorry, it's kind of a blurry photo but, i got all excited when i saw her smiling away so i didn't take time to really focus the camera!
got this sweet little blackboard plate in the mail from laurie, over at charming designs,it's perfect for my kitchen! i love it!


yesterday i painted this lamp,it had been black and i wanted to set it on my chest of drawers sooo i got out the trusty spray paint and changed it! i really like the way it looks, so i think i'll leave this for awhile!;) no promises tho,you know me.....
ahhh the sun is shinning and it's going to be a beautiful day! enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe, Deb, Kaylie is precious and she just looks like you'd have to pick her up and cuddle the whole time she's at your house! And, Cully is as beautiful as the last time I saw him. You sure are a busy little thing; don't believe in slowing down,huh? Your like me, I love painted furniture, always have and always will. I can remember my dad fussing about me painting my bedroom furniture as a teenager. Like most men he want to see the grain of the wood-I wanted the furniture to be the display for my things! Guess what!? I'm a Libra too! September 29th. Time for me to go to bed . . .
Hugs,
Liv