Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i'm always.....

moving stuff around in my house. do you do that? seasonally or just once in awhile? i do it all of the time and i have been this way for years. i know i touched on this the other day too but, i can't help it, it's so much fun. anyway, i put my chippy green gate behind kaylie's picture on the bookcase and i like it there(for now!). i moved this small globe to this shelf from the bookcase and i put

my vintage cameras in the bookcase. i like it(again,just for now)!


it's such a beautiful day i took cully for a long walk and he is worn out. he went under the table and was there for quite a while! he is now in bud's chair. poor little guy! ;)
get out and enjoy the beautiful day if you can!

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

OK.. that photo of cully is the best!!! That's how I feel some days!
I used to move stuff around alot.. but you are the queen of decor!